Google is the most used search engine so the presence of a brand on Google AdWords is mandatory if you want to be where your customers are.
Google AdWords is a complex online promotion system that a Pay Per Click specialist can successfully use to increase sales or site traffic, optimise conversion rates, or lower the acquisition cost. Once the operating algorithm and optimisation techniques are understood, the specialist can easily determine the issues and opportunities that occurred during the campaigns.
This course is for you, both if you’re already managing AdWords campaigns and want to get better results for your money, or if you’re new to AdWords campaigning.
Why Should You Take Advantage Of this Training?
A badly constructed AdWords campaign can lead to marketing budgets being eaten up with little to no benefit in terms of traffic, customer retention or ROI. Trying to teach yourself the complexities of Google AdWords, the correct terminology and best practices can lead to confusion and the bleeding of budgets.
To ensure that you’re prepared to throw yourself into the heady world of paid online advertising, you’re going to need the proper PPC training. Our course is designed to cover the essentials of paid search ad campaigns, best practice tools and techniques to achieve the results your hard work deserves.
What you’ll learn:
Creating Your First Campaign
Basic things you know for Writing ads
Setting up Campaign structure and adding keywords
How Adwords auction system works
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to master the world’s most powerful and popular advertising platform.
- Small Business Owners who want to increase their sales and revenue through their website.
- Entrepreneurs who want to leverage the power of the world’s most advanced advertising platform to their competitive advantage.
- Students who want to develop a set of professional marketing skills.
- Beginners and more advanced AdWords users who want a closer look at how to set up search campaigns the right way.
- This course is NOT for you if you are not ready to take your online advertising and marketing seriously.
- If you have ANY product or service that you want to promote, advertise or sell online, this course will give you the best tools and skills to succeed.