Six main modules are covered in the course and they are as follows:
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- How search engines work
- A brief history of SEO
- On-site, on-page and off-page SEO
- Key elements of on-page SEO
- The impact of SEO
If you struggle with knowing what SEO is and are confused by all the misinformation about SEO that is often published on various blogs on the internet, look no further – this course is for you!
What you’ll learn
- Explain what SEO is and why it is important to any business that has a website
- Explain how search engines work
- Understand how SEO has changed over time
- Explain the differences between on-site SEO, on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Understand the key elements of on-page SEO
- Be able to review how SEO is improving over time
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No materials are required before studying this course, however it is recommended that they have an active internet connection so they can check out websites mentioned in the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suited to entrepreneurs, business owners, marketing managers and those just starting out in search engine optimization. It would probably be considered to be too basic for experienced SEOs.