This training course is an SEO basics tutorial that aims to provide an introduction to search engine optimization techniques for marketing managers, entrepreneurs or those just getting started in the field. What is SEO? You should know the answer to that after this course!
Mandatory SEO Course
Six main modules are covered in the course and they are as follows:
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- How search engines work
- A brief history of SEO
- On-site, on-page and off-page SEO
- Key elements of on-page SEO
- The impact of SEO
If you struggle with knowing what SEO is and are confused by all the misinformation about SEO that is often published on various blogs on the internet, look no further – this course is for you!
What you’ll learn
- Explain what SEO is and why it is important to any business that has a website
- Explain how search engines work
- Understand how SEO has changed over time
- Explain the differences between on-site SEO, on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Understand the key elements of on-page SEO
- Be able to review how SEO is improving over time
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No materials are required before studying this course, however it is recommended that they have an active internet connection so they can check out websites mentioned in the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suited to entrepreneurs, business owners, marketing managers and those just starting out in search engine optimization. It would probably be considered to be too basic for experienced SEOs.
Introduction to the SEO Training Course
The Definition of SEO & Looking at Google’s Search Results
Quiz 1: What is SEO and why is it important?
The 5 Key Areas of How Search Engines Work
The Search Engine Web Crawler:How Google Discovers your Site
Google Cached Pages – How Google Stores Your Web Pages
How a Search Engine works -Retrieval of a Search Query
Search Engine Ranking & What is Google PageRank?
What are SERPs – The Google Search Engine Results Page
SEO Training Course – Video 9: A summary of what we looked at in …
Quiz 2: How do search engines work?
A Brief History of SEO -Introduction
Overcoming Black Hat SEO Techniques
What is Link Building in SEO and does it still work?
Google Algorithm updates over the years
The Impact of Google Penalties plus Panda and Penguin Search Updates
A Brief History of SEO – Conclusion
Quiz 3: How has SEO changed over the years?
The differences between On site SEO, on page SEO & off page SEO
On site SEO – Website Speed
On site SEO – How mobile friendly is your website?
The 8 Key Elements of On Page SEO
Keyword Research [On-Page SEO Key Element #1]
Page Title [On-Page SEO Key Element #2]
Meta Description [On-Page SEO Key Element #3]
Heading Tags [On-Page SEO Key Element #4]
Content Writing [On-Page SEO Key Element #5]
Alt Tags & Images [On-Page SEO Key Element #6]
HTML Microdata [On-Page SEO Key Element #7]
Internal Linking [On-Page SEO Key Element #8]
Off page SEO: How to encourage natural brand discussion and link Building
Quiz 4: SEO tactics
Intro & How to measure click-through rates
How to campaign manage your SEO – SEO campaign management
Quiz 5: How can you measure the effectiveness of SEO?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.