Clearly, online sales are a huge segment of product revenue, yet only 28% of small businesses in the U.S. are selling their products online, and even less are optimizing their sites to attract their target market. Are you using E-Commerce optimization to boost your online profits? Do you have a product-based business but no way for your customers to purchase online? We can help!
We will create and/or optimize your E-Commerce website to help you increase your online revenue and capture your target market’s attention. We use effective E-commerce marketing techniques including:
- Optimization for Google, Yahoo, and Bing, all the major search engines.
- Site layout and structure: We’ll work with you to ensure your online store is presented in a way that is clean, easy to navigate, and search engine friendly.
- Keyword research: Exhaustive keyword research can help you avoid the common pitfalls of many E-Commerce sites. Choosing the right names and descriptions for your products is vital.
- Optimized content: Ensuring the content you include with your products is correctly optimized can mean being found when otherwise you might not.
- PPC campaign management: In addition to making sure your site optimized, we’ll also manage your Pay Per Click campaign (or create one) to ensure your most important products are highly visible in search engines.
- Compelling calls to action: Having a good call to action and compelling content can turn someone who was simply researching a product into a paying customer.
[/mkdf_unordered_list][mkdf_unordered_list]You’ll see the benefits of your investment in E-Commerce Optimization with our detailed monthly reporting, which includes:
- Google Analytics reports that give a full overview of your site’s activity.
- Regularly updated keyword rankings record that you can check anytime you want.
- Detailed reports of the work we’re doing on your site and how we’re spending our hours.
- Monthly video summary from your very own E-commerce optimization specialist reviewing the month’s E-Commerce activity and improvements.
- You can also contact your dedicated E-Commerce specialist by email or phone with any questions or ideas you’d like to discuss.